If you’re looking to create content with Ai, you are likely searching for the best Ai content writing tools. And as one of the most hyped Ai content writing tools, you must be looking for Writesonic Reviews. In this post, I will share a detailed review of Writesonic so you can decide for yourself if this Ai software is worth your time and money.
Using ai software for writing has become very popular in the past couple of years. That’s because Ai software like Writesonic makes it incredibly fast to create content. Ai is an excellent tool to use for your business because it cuts the time you spend on generating content by more than half.
The beauty of platforms like Writesonic is that they can write about almost any basic topic as long as the user understands how to provide the generator with clear data. This can save you a lot of time when it comes to researching, writing, revising, and trying to nail down your brand’s tone.This helps you stay ahead of your competitors.
Due to the popularity of Ai, a number of Ai content writing tools have popped up on the market recently. In this article, I’m going to take you through one of these tools. By the end you should be able to decide for yourself whether Writesonic is the best Ai software for writing your content.
Writesonic Reviews 2022: 11 Reasons to Believe The Hype
A Brief Overview of Writesonic
Writesonic is one of the best Ai content writing tools. It is a great software that can help you to generate content ideas, thus getting rid of writer’s block. In seconds, you can create high-converting advertising, blog posts, landing pages, product descriptions, and more.
How does it work?
It’s quite simple to use Writesonic. Simply enter a few keywords, a brief product description, or a few phrases into Writesonic, and it will return a range of computer-generated responses.
Many high-profile publications, such as Entrepreneur, TNW, TechRadar, and others, have featured Writesonic as a result of its success and popularity.
Additionally, more than 10,000 people have already used this copywriting tool to create various forms of content.
What Kinds of Content Can You Generate With Writesonic?
Writesonic, like many other AI copywriting tools, can write a variety of various forms of material. It currently generates content for over 40 different copy types.
Writesonic asks you the copy type you’d like to generate before you begin the content production process. When writing a marketing copy, for example, the AIDA or PAS marketing frameworks are used. Writesonic creates content based on your demands.
You can use Writesonic to create;
- Website Copy- Writesonic can help you create content for your website i.e. Headers, SEO Meta Descriptions, and Landing Pages.
- Digital Ads copy- Writesonic can help you create engaging digital ad copy that will drive more traffic to your website. You can use it to create ad copy on Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Instagram, and Twitter
- Article/Blog copy- As a blogger/writer, Writesonic will help you create Intros & Outlines for your Blog, Grammar Fixer, and Article Summaries
- Ecommerce copy- If you have an ecommerce business, you will have to write product titles, descriptions, etc. Writesonic helps you with this.
- Copywriting formulas- These are AIDA and PAS frameworks that have been used by copywriters since time immemorial. Writesonic has been trained to employ both AIDA and PAS in articles in order to persuade readers to do a specific action once they have finished reading it.
Writesonic Reviews: Who Can Use It?
According to their website, Writesonic is perfect for marketing teams, agencies, and eCommerce firms. However, a closer examination of the features reveals that it will also be ideal for freelancers, bloggers, copywriters, authors, social media marketers, and affiliate marketers.
Writesonic Features Overview:
- Multiple languages are supported
- Easy to use
- Uses the most advanced AI
- Predictive scoring
- Grammar is automatically corrected
- Analyzes readability
Best Features and Pros of Writesonic
1. Multiple languages are supported
Writesonic lets you create content in 25 different languages to help you communicate your message in any language. This is the most effective technique to target clients depending on their geography. English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Polish, and others are just a handful of the languages that are compatible.
2. Easy To Use
While it may appear to have a lot of high-tech features, creating content with Writesonic is much simpler than you think. First and foremost, you must decide the type of content that you’d like to publish. After that, you must insert a few lines as seed content. Give it a few seconds and voila! Writesonic will produce several variants of that information.
3. Uses The Most Advanced A.I.
Writesonic employs GPT-3, the most advanced artificial intelligence technology available. It’s essentially a language learning model that anticipates and produces text as if it were authored by a human.
4. Predictive Scoring
Writesonic, unlike other AI copywriting tools, recently included predictive scoring to the generated material. This grading system will assist you in determining the quality of content produced and how well it will perform when distributed to your target audience. The higher the number, the better the result.
5. Grammar is automatically corrected
Writesonic includes a grammar checker so you can make a lasting impression on your potential buyers or subscribers. The module will automatically detect and prompt you to correct any problems in the generated content.
6. Analyzes Readability
Writesonic also examines the readability of the text. This is to ensure that your message is effectively conveyed in your generated material. Content generated by Writesonic is usually of high quality and does not require any adjustments. However, if you feel the quality to be a little lacking, you can use the readability tester to get suggestions for improvement.
Writesonic offers 5 pricing plans
- Free Trial– Writesonic’s free trial offers 10 credits. This is great because you can use these 10 free credits to try out the software for yourself and see if it’s the right fit for you. Additionally, with these free credits, you can produce any form of content.
- Basic– This plan costs $15/month. This package gives you full access to all features but limits you to 75 monthly credits. It also has a long-form writing assistance that you may use.
- Professional- This plan goes for $45/month. For creating content, you’d gain a limitless amount of credits. However, you will be limited to 250 generations every day for a long-form writing assistant.
- Startup- This plan is great for startups and small businesses. It costs $95/month. You also get 750 long-form content development credits and limitless copywriting credits (per day).
- Agency- If you need copywriting at a large scale, then this is the plan for you. This plan will set you back $195 each month. For creating all of the short-form material, you’d obtain a limitless amount of credits. You’ll also get 2,000 credits for creating long-form material. Not to mention, you’ll have early access to new features, whitelabeling, and priority support.
Writesonic gives new users 10 free credits to create any form of content.
If you use up all of your free credits, you’ll have to subscribe to one of the company’s yearly or monthly programs. You’d love to know that no matter the plan you choose, you’ll have full access to all of its features. You would, however, be limited in your use of the functions.
Apart from that, the nicest thing about Writesonic cost is that it is less expensive and more flexible than other other AI copywriting tools.
Writesonic Reviews: Should You Buy It?
While AI-generated content is still in its conception, technologies like Writersonic are assisting busy marketers in meeting their content marketing objectives. Every part of content generation no longer necessitates the use of writers. Content can be created at a faster rate and at a cheaper cost than ever before thanks to software and automation.
You may use Writesonic to create both marketing copy and long-form content. Even though it lacks integration, API support, and chrome extensions, you may still try it out for free. The software’s pricing point is also highly appealing. Individual plans are reasonably priced,with the lowest plan costing only $15/month.
However, Jasper may be the appropriate option for you if you are an agency or a large organization working on various projects with multiple team members. It facilitates team cooperation and better workflow.
Writesonic Reviews: What Others Users Say
Below are Writesonic reviews from other users;
Writesonic Reviews: FAQs
What is Writesonic?
Writesonic is a powerful Ai content software that has the ability to generate a variety of content types. This software can even suggest topics and titles for you to write about.
Who is Writesonic for?
Copywriters, content writers, bloggers, eCommerce brands, small enterprises, and agencies can all benefit from Writesonic AI.
Does Writesonic have a free plan?
Yes, Writesonic offers a free plan with 10 credit points, which translates to roughly 10 free trials. No credit card information is required.
Is Writesonic generated content unique/original?
Writesonic content is original and free of plagiarism. You can confirm this with a plagiarism checker like Copyscape
Do Writesonic support long-form content?
Long-form content is supported by Writesonic. It contains a section dedicated to AI Article and Blog Writers, which creates 100% original content.